Urgent : OCI Gurus : Please Help . . .

From: tanksali <tanksali_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 22:27:53 -0700

Hi,

 I am trying to write a C++ program which reads the following at run time (from a config file)

1> Stored procedure name.
2> Arg 1, Arg 2 . . .
3> Val 1, Val  2 . . .

The types of the arguments and their values will all be known only at run time.
My program needs to fire the stored procedure with the given arguments against the underlying Oracle database using OCI 7.3 calls and return the results.

The main problems that I am facing are with respect to the dynamic binding of the variables.
Also obndra does not allow bind by position.

Any help or ideas on how I can make my program fire the stored procedure given at run time with the arguments provided will be enormously appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Shashank Received on Wed Jul 07 1999 - 00:27:53 CDT