Re: Is training worth the price?

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:56:02 -0400

Hi,

    Before you spend a lot of money spend some time doing research. Go talk to IT managers, Human Resources departments, and some local recruiting firms that specialize in computer software jobs first.

    Also, as someone else pointed out, it will probably be much easier to get a job as a developer rather than a DBA.

regards
Jerry Gitomer

<7lu103$cqq$1_at_holly.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...