Backup and Recovery

From: <lauracampos_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 22:07:48 GMT

My company wants me to create some backup and recovery procedures for our server. Our server has Oracle8 Enterprise Edition 8.0.5.0.0 for Windows NT 4.0. We will be backing up three instances to tape and are currently running in noarchivelog mode. I wanted to know if there is a backup and recovery procedures template that I could use as a guideline. If anyone has a template please email me at: camposlm_at_navair.navy.mil.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 17:07:48 CDT