Oracle8 -> MS-Access

From: FoT <ftempel_at_telekabel.nl>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 18:37:23 +0000

Hi,

In the organisation where I work we use MS-Access to generate reports from a huge oracle 8 database.
Those tables in that database have lots of references to other tables.

When we connect to the database with MS-Access (ODBC) and we import a few tables, the relations between the tables seem to get "lost". The relations between the tables have to be manually created again in access.

Anyone have any idea to import the relations between the tables along with the tables themselves?

Thanx,

F.O. Tempel Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 13:37:23 CDT