Newbie: table indexes

From: Noah Arliss <narliss_at_stumpworld.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 13:01:15 -0400

Is there anyway to get the complete index information, including the keys that the index was created on out of the oracle database?

the all_indexes table for gives me table name, owner, and index info, but not the keys the index exists on.. I need that info..

Noah Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 12:01:15 CDT