Migrating from Access to Oracle

From: CMG <cmgroup_at_pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 11:45:36 -0400

Greetings -

Our business is built on Access 2, but time to move to SQL Server, or preferrably, Oracle, retaining Access as the front end. We'll upsize to Acc97, then migrate to Oracle, if it really works.

Has anyone tried such a migration? What was your experience? Any input or
links you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I do have the Oracle Migration Tools, but I much rather hear the truth about migration from an unbiased source.

Thanks,
Adam Kahn Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 10:45:36 CDT