Forms 4.5 Get_Application_Property Error

From: Fraser Boswell <Fraser.Boswell_at_spamme.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 16:21:37 +0100

How come...?
When running a form from Developer 2000, Win95 and I do Get_Application_Property(Current_Form) I get the whole path, but when it is called from another form the Get_Application_Property returns just the file name? I don't get the path with Current_form_name either. I know I can code a Global variable to hold the path but I'd rather not, so anybody with a good reason for this? Most pissed off.

Thanks in advance

Fraser Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 10:21:37 CDT