Icons in TreeView on Forms 6

From: Alan D. Mills <Alan.Mills_at_icl.NOSPAM.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:05:55 +0100

Hi,

Has anyone managed to get userdefined icons on their tree view in Forms 6 to work.

The exmaple in the help files quotes a line whihc, with a bit of playing (by this I mean bug fixing), works. The hard coded example assigns an icon called 'Open' to a tree node. This works. However, Oracle kindly forgot to supply a list of the other available icons.

Becaue the first, known icon is called 'Open' I have tried the obvious 'Close' and 'Closed' to no avail.

Does anyuone know what any of the other icons (assuming there are any) are called?

regards

Alan Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 10:05:55 CDT