Re: Help installing ORACLE on LINUX

From: <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 21:57:16 GMT

I'm here to ask for answers. Hunter, did you get any response on this? People following this thread talk about how to solve the glibc compatibility problem (kindly), but does that mean we don't have to worry about "set the kernel parameters" altogether?

Yong

In article <al8b3.4028$d5.409156_at_news21b.ispnews.com>,   "HunterX" <Hunterx_at_linkline.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to set up ORACLE on my LINUX box (RedHat)and the
instructions say
> I need to set the kernel parameters. Could someone please tell me
how??

> Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Jul 05 1999 - 16:57:16 CDT