Test Database creation

From: Himanshu Gupta <himanshu.gupta_at_luton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 16:38:52 +0100

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me the steps and considerations involved while creating a test database. (I am working on VMS but any comments on Unix or NT platform are equally welcome).

I understand that creation of a test database involves many steps and procedures but I would really appreciate any comments.

I have heard of Oracle INS (something like this) utility but would rather prefer to do the whole creation myself.

Are their any scripts which can do the whole job just by asking the parameter values?

Many thanks in advance.

Himanshu.

himanshu.gupta_at_luton.ac.uk Received on Mon Jul 05 1999 - 10:38:52 CDT