Problems with Oracle 7 Client and Windows 98

From: Peter Stephen Drage <Peter.Drage_at_caveman.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 15:26:18 +0100

Hi out there

I am having trouble getting the 16 bit Oracle 7 client to work with Windows 98. I am using client version 7.3.3.0.0 and the latest versioin of Windows 98.

The error I get is ORA-12203, I know that the TNS entrys are correct and the listener is working correctly. The only idea I have had is that the client will not work with Windows 98 TCP/IP stack.

Any Ideas

Regards

Peter Drage Received on Mon Jul 05 1999 - 09:26:18 CDT