Starting RUNFORM using environment vars

From: <pootie_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 13:25:20 GMT

It seems that F40RUN.EXE cannot correctly interpret %VARS% in a windows command line. I have tried different uses with no success. I mainly want to pass USERID info to start the tool. Any suggestions or convenient alternate methods would be sincerely appreciated.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Jul 05 1999 - 08:25:20 CDT