Re: HELP !!!!

From: WolfAlpha <wolfalpha_spamguard_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 06:37:20 GMT

Haven't used the methods myself in VB, but if it is ODBC, you should be able to use the SetRowSize property of your recordset and then the UseMultiRowFetch option of the Open method to fetch only SetRowSize number of records (and then MoveNext to grab records in increments of the size). You should be able to reference further details on it in your VB documentation as "Bulk Row Fetching". Hope this helps (I know it works fairly well in Borland C++ Builder--it's just been a couple years since I've used it, so I can't go into to much more detail than this without looking up some stuff).

Jeff S

Laurent TESTA <laurent.testa_at_wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:7liop0$2ia$2_at_wanadoo.fr...
> Hello ,
> I want the 100 first record of a SQL request with Oracle 8.0.5 with VB5
W95