Re: Beginner over his head!

From: Rob Calfee <trace_at_primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 12:53:34 -0700

 Ok, there can be several ways to do this but the easiest might depend on how many schemas there are....If you have only one or two schemas, why don't you build a database on NT 4.0, using the database assistant (a wizard that guides you through the process), create the users in NT4 that are in your PO7 database, export those users from PO7 and then import them into those users on the NT4 database. That might be the easiest for you. Of course, there are other ways, but I'm explaining probably the easiest for you. Hope this helps...

Rob Calfee
trace_at_primenet.com