Re: Architecture Question

From: David Cooley <n5xmt_at_nospambellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 14:21:22 -0400

My company bundled Oracle and SAP on my Windows 95 powered Dell lap top. I can interface with the oracle databases we run with no problems

--

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT_at_nospambellsouth.net Packet: N5XMT_at_KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068 Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!