Re: DBA_USERS: duplicated rows.

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_erols.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 01:11:11 -0400

Hi,

When you run the query to display the information from the view concatenate each column with leading and trailing special characters so you can see if there are any leading or trailing non-printing characters or spaces in the names. e.g;

    SELECT '&'||owner||'&'||table_name||'&' FROM ....

regards
Jerry Gitomer