Reports 3.0 problem - Help Please.

From: Andy Benn <andy.benn_at_icl.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 11:12:00 +0100

Dear all,
I'm trying to fix a bug (which I can't reproduce myself!) for a customer whereby a report that goes to the previewer before being printed works okay, but the same report with the same supplied parameters going straight to the printer outputs the heading and a bitmap logo but appears not to print any data. Actually, looking at the report it appears the data is being printed out but it is in Courier New 0.01 point!!!

Has anybody seen anything like this before or can anyone shed any light on this turning-into-a-right-load-of-ball-ache problem. The printer is an HP Laserjet 4L, client running Reports3 & Win95 against an Oracle8.0.5 db.

Regards
 Andy. Received on Fri Jul 02 1999 - 05:12:00 CDT