ASP VBScript long column

From: Matt Trevors <mtrevors_at_unb.ca>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 09:51:20 -0300

Hello everyone,

I'm sure there is a simple solution to this problem that I have simply overlooked.

I'm trying to retrieve a long column(please don't say I should use CLOB) in my ASP VBScript but it only returns the first 5 characters, any suggestions, or solutions.

Thanks,

Matthew Trevors
Systems Application Developper
Faculty of Computer Science
UNB - Fredericton Received on Fri Jul 02 1999 - 07:51:20 CDT