replicationquestion with oracle 8.1.5

From: Dong Yang <yangdong_at_cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: 2 Jul 1999 10:09:24 GMT

I want to replicate between two distributed database with oracle with pro c/c++ is it enough, that I build two connections and save the data from the source database into c or c++ and write it with update or insert into the target database thx
Dong
TU Berlin
Germany Received on Fri Jul 02 1999 - 05:09:24 CDT