PL/SQL Debuggers - Any comments?

From: Jim <lermontovb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 00:11:36 +0100

We're due to get 3 different PL/SQL debuggers in to evaluate (to help with some pretty critical 'last minute' changes). I'm getting access to SQL Navigator, DB Expediter and Rapid SQL. Does anyone have any comments having used these programs (and I mean used, as opposed to tried)? Most of the work we do in this area is either complex, multi-package jobs with pl/sql tables or VB to Oracle calls (we're pretty interested in seeing what ones will allow us to attach to another session) Thanks in advance
Jim Received on Thu Jul 01 1999 - 18:11:36 CDT