Re: Tools for writing/debugging stored procedures

From: Geoffrey Bray <gbray1_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 21:19:19 GMT

SQL*Navigator (from Quest software) is a great tool and I believe that it is quite a bit cheaper than Platinum's tools. You can get it with a debugger module and it fairly intuitive and it works well.

Geoffrey Bray
Tandy Corporation

In article <ZiNe3.42$_A1.10525_at_typhoon-sf.snfc21.pbi.net>,   "Filip Hanik" <fhanik_at_digitalworkforce.net> wrote:
> Hi there,
> I'm right in the middle of a project and about to start writing many
and
> large procedures.
> Is there some sort of tool that will allow me to check syntax,
compile and
> maybe debug the stored procedures?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Filip
> fhanik_at_digitalworkforce.net

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jul 01 1999 - 16:19:19 CDT