Oracle 8.05 RMAN and multiple backup products

From: Lane Thorne <lthorne_at_techmate.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 17:19:56 -0400

We're currently using Oracle 8.05 RMAN with product1 (works fine). We want to switch to backup product2. Is there a way to have the option of RMAN going to either product - for parallel testing before we completely cut over, or is it all or nothing -- backup to product1 OR product2 but not a choice? Thanks....lbt Received on Wed Jun 30 1999 - 16:19:56 CDT