Need Consultant - ORCL PO, AP, Rel. 11.0/Self-Service Web Apps

From: Matthew Blaylock <mblaylock_at_fundu.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 15:56:50 -0500

Hi,

My name is Matthew Blaylock, I'm with Fundu Technologies. Our client in Dallas is seeking the following. If you can help, please respond to mblaylock_at_fundu.com ASAP! Thanks,
req:

Functional/Technical Oracle Self-Service Web Analyst

Skills required....
- Technical/Functional expertise in self-service applications. This
person
should be able to set up the workflow process to generate the requisitions on
the Oracle Release 11 NCA Applications based on web requisitions and create PO's
automatically from the web requisitions etc..
- Experience (2+ years) in coding Oracle forms 4.5 and PL/SQL

Responsibilities will include...
- Team member on the Purchase to Pay project working on Oracle
Financials 11.0 (PO and AP modules specifically)
- Develop technical documentation for detail design