URGENT : Query for Aggregate functions

From: Sekhons <anoops_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 03:21:48 GMT

Hi,

Could anyone tell me what is the difference between aggregate functions and one line expressions and whether we can use them together. And if we can then do we have to use a ".
group-by-function".

It would be of great help if someone could please reply to me soon.

Thanks.

Sherry Received on Mon Jun 28 1999 - 22:21:48 CDT