OAS 4: C cartridge, using WDBC and OCI, HOW TO?

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <fen_at_changegroup.dk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 01:48:42 +0100

I want to write a C cartridge for OAS 4 and OWAS 3. Authentication should be handled through a DAD (given after the virtual path) and WDBC using WDBCGetDADCtx() and WDBCAddSessionFromDAD among others. But when I have a WDBC session, how can I use OCI -- I need to convert the WDBC session to an OCI Lda_Def?

I cannot see how I can get to the user's password not using WDBC (don't know how to decrypt it from wrb.app). Any clues?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Finn Received on Mon Jun 28 1999 - 19:48:42 CDT