Error Removing Oracle Migrating Assistant and Required Support Files.Urgent. Please Help!!!

From: Pavan Kanugo <pkanugo_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 18:20:02 -0400

Hi Everybody,

I am trying to remove Oracle Migrating Assistant to Microsoft Access and Required Support files suing the Oracle Installer. However I encountered 2 errors which are preventing me from doing so. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could suggest the workarounds for these.

The Errors:

For Oracle Migrating Assistant.

"It was not possible to find a value for the variable, '%variable' in
'%ora_config'. It is therefore not possible to remove the
'%registry_label'. Please restore the binding for '%variable' in
'%ora_confog' in order to removve the registry_label."

My question is where do I add the '%variable% = '%oracle_home%'?

And for the Required Support files, where do I add 'rdbms73 = c:\orawin95'?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Cheers,
Pavan Received on Mon Jun 28 1999 - 17:20:02 CDT