Where should I start to learn Oracle?

From: Alex Alexzander <aalexzan_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 09:52:18 -0700

Hi Everyone,

    I am not new to computers, or networking, however I never learned anything relating to databases. Always networking, and everything else. I would like to learn about Oracle, and the web. I want to make something useful, and not something static.

    Where should I start concidering I don't even know what ODBC stands for? Is there a beginers guide to oracle, and teh concepts of databases, etc?

    Time is not a factor. I just want to understand it all from A to Z.

    Do the typical city colleges have courseware on this subject?

    You get the idea. Anything at all would be helpful. My guess is, most of you have gone through this already and might a good clear path that I should follow.

    Thanks everyone!

    aalexzan_at_earthlink.net Received on Mon Jun 28 1999 - 11:52:18 CDT