.shp, .shx, .dbf file conversion. help !

From: Nico L. <Lonetti_at_pitagora.it>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:07:59 +0300

--
Hi.
I have a simple question.
I'll be very happy if someone could help me.

I need to codify a .shp file which is part of a G.I.S. (Geographic Information System) with a dbase file.

Simply I have:
- file.dbf

In the dbf file there are datas linked to the .shp and .shx fie.

I can display this shape file and obtain a related database.
But at the moment I cannot modify the .shp file.

Where can I find an utility which allows to edit the .shp, .shx files ?

Thanks in advance,
Nico Lonetti . Italy Received on Mon Jun 28 1999 - 02:07:59 CDT