Re: NT Oracle Backups Help Request

From: Mark Malakanov <markmal_at_sprint.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 21:01:24 -0300

You may use any:

- "net stop" / "net start" to rude shutdown Oracle service
- oradim ....
- svrmgr30 <shutdown.sql

  where all command for shutdown and the images copy, startup written.

Tips: If you dont want to shutdown Oracle Service(net stop, oradim shutdown), you have to use ocopy utilite to copy DB files occupated by service process.