Remedy

From: Craig Duncan <crd1_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 14:32:08 -0400

Anyone out there have any experience with Remedy?

We are on the verge of implementing a new application system involving Remedy. Initially, Remedy was expected to act simply as a ticket-tracking mechanism.

Now, Remedy might replace Oracle Forms, Reports, and scripting for user I/O. One possible scenario: developing Remedy forms and thus let Remedy design the database.

I got a glimpse of this in action. I don't know Remedy at all, but it looks like a DBA's nightmare. It seems to me you are putting up the walls, doors, and windows, and then laying the foundation around those entities.

To boot, a large part of the data is going to be replicated to another sight. The schema to be replicated is already defined.

Can anyone offer any experiece with this product?

Thanks,
Craig Duncan
crd1_at_mindspring.com Received on Sat Jun 26 1999 - 13:32:08 CDT