Store an image in a database

From: <div_at_att.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 12:09:04 -0400

I am trying to store an image file preferably a gif file in a table. I create a table having a serial number and an long raw field. I can insert the image through developer 2000 but however when I try inserting an image from pl/sql I cannot.

Could someone please help me as to what I should be doing to insert an image in table

Thanks
Divyang Received on Sat Jun 26 1999 - 11:09:04 CDT