where can I get oracle for solaris x86

From: Priron <priron_at_unix3.glink.net.hk>
Date: 26 Jun 1999 03:24:31 GMT

Besides click the ContactOTN in web page to submit the question about this to them, I follow the link
http://platforms.oracle.com/sun/index_sun.htm and click "Ask Us" link to send message to them too.
Am I wrong ? Can you give me the correct way to ask the question ?

KK

jeamaro (guest) wrote:
: KK (guest) wrote:
: : I read through the news group and find some mention there is
: : a version Oracle for solaris x86. Then I go to
: : http://platforms.oracle.com/sun/index_sun.htm too.
: : Can anyone tell me the straight method to get it ?
: : I have already sent several mail to ask about that.
: : There is nothing return.
: : KK
: There is a version of Oracle for Solaris x86. Although it has
: not been available thru OTN. To which email ID have you been
: sending your questions?