Re: AppWorx, anyone?

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:35:40 -0700

> Does anybody know anything about AppWorx? We are
> looking for a job-scheduler for an NT system,
> running at fairly high capacity, and we need
> something that's not too difficult to set up and
> that can be used by our end-users to request jobs
> ad-hoc. I checked out http://www.appworx.com,
> but I was hoping maybe someone had some
> experience with this. . .

At my last assignment they were using AppWorx on an NT Server with Oracle 7.3.4 and 8.0.5. No problems getting it to run reports and perform other functions with the most recent version but the previous version was really buggy.

You might want to check with the current Oracle DBA at AEI Music in Seattle, WA.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Fri Jun 25 1999 - 17:35:40 CDT