Re: Oracle8i linux ODBC driver

From: Jeffrey A. Stuart <thestu_at_SPAM.bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:11:22 -0400

In article <7l0rsf$fvo$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>, schatzy_at_my-deja.com says...
> Keith,
> Openlink Software provides ODBC drivers for the Linux platform for
> connecting to various database back-ends. Visit
> http://www.openlinksw.com for a free download.
>
> Regards,
> Stephen
>
> In article <375e331e.0_at_news.cyberway.com.sg>,
> "Keith Chia" <keith.chia_at_edge.com.sg> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Is there a Oracle ODBC driver for linux ?
> > Thank you very much. :)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Keith Chia.

Does anyone know of a good URL on how to set this thing up? Or how to use it? I've been to their site and I've read the docs that come with their software but for some reason, it is VERY confusing to me.

--
Jeff Stuart
thestu_at_--SPAM--.bigfoot.com Received on Fri Jun 25 1999 - 17:11:22 CDT