URGENT: problems with grant excecute on a procedure

From: M.Weiss <uoos_at_rz.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:07:04 +0200

Hi there,

I got a the following problem:

I've got two users: vmp and vmp_user. vmp is admin, vmp_user is user and is only allowed to acces, what vmp grants to him. Until now, everything went fine, such as granting access to tables or so on.

But now, when using procedures and functions the story begins:

I grant the execute-rights to vmp_user by

        grant execute on getdealer to vmp_user;

oky... but now, when calling the function, I get the following:

SQL> var c refcursor
SQL> exec :c :=getdealer(10000)
begin :c :=getdealer(10000); end;

           *
ERROR in line 1:

ORA-06550: line 1, col 12:
PLS-00201: Identifier 'GETDEALER' must be declared
ORA-06550: line 1, col 7:

PL/SQL: Statement ignored

Kann mir jemand dabei helfen ?

Schon mal besten Dank.

Marcus Received on Fri Jun 25 1999 - 11:07:04 CDT