Oracle 8 DBA Practice script files

From: Johan <blignaj_at_sapo.co.za>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:28:14 +0200

I'm busy learning Oracle 8 DBA from the Oracle manuals. Can anybody help me with the practice script files in order to simulate Oracle on the covered material in the manuals.

Help and advice will be appreciated. You're welcome to contact me personally at blignaj_at_sapo.co.za

Thanks

Johan Received on Fri Jun 25 1999 - 03:28:14 CDT