connection refused

From: chou <yhchou_at_comp.hkbu.edu.hk>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:00:45 +0800

In Oracle ODBC Test tool :

     When I tried to connect oracle database, I got error message:
            SQLSTATE: S1000
            Native Error Code: -2003
            Driver Message: [Oracle][ODBC][Rdb]
                                         Connect Ret 0 Err#10061
WASECONNREFUSED
                                          Connection refused

In the client machine, I did not set attach statement for the data source.
Does anyone have idea what problem that caused connection refused? Received on Thu Jun 24 1999 - 21:00:45 CDT