Running Reports2.5 on a Unix server in a batch environment

From: <sghosh103_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 21:24:13 GMT

Hi to All,

I need some major help with this question....how do you execute (run) reports that were developed using Reports 2.5 (16bit) in WindowsNT on a UNIX server in a batch mode.

Here is the situation. We have developed many reports in Reports 2.5 and we need to run these reports daily at night on a UNIX server that is sitting off site. We need to schedule these reports to run, thus we are using a scheduling tool called ESP, from my understanding ESP requires something similiar to a command execution. I do not know how that works in Report2.5

If anyone can give me any info, I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time

Sonjoy Ghosh

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jun 24 1999 - 16:24:13 CDT