SQL*Net tracing error codes

From: Peter Kretz <PeterJKretz_at_t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 22:55:11 +0200

To find out why I can't get a connection I set "TRACE_LEVEL_CLIENT" to "ADMIN". I received the following :
-<ERROR>- error from nricall
-<ERROR>- nt err code : 12206
-<ERROR>- ns main err code : 12547
-<ERROR>- ns (2) err code : 12560
-<ERROR>- nt main err code: 517
-<ERROR>-- nt (2) err code : 54
-<ERROR>- nt OS err code : 0

So, one look into the documentation, TNS-12560, "protocol adapter error". OK.
But can someone tell me sources (documentational, books, human) for the nt error codes (517 and 54).

thanks in advance

peter Received on Thu Jun 24 1999 - 15:55:11 CDT