Re: Problem on Installation of Developer 2000

From: <mohan72_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 18:00:28 GMT

Hi,

During any installation "Analyzing Dependencies" is a common procedure and it has to go through. If allow this to complete, the Installation procedure will be successful.

I feel there is no problem of doing the same. If at all post in detail. Hope this should help.

MG.

In article <7ke00o$ned$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   xguan_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is the problem:
>
> I was trying to install Developer 6 on a NT machine. I hit the Cancel
> button when it was "Analyzing Dependencies". Then, when I was trying
> install again, it quick automatically after 2-4 seconds of "Analyzing
> Dependencies". I tried the Developer 2000/2.1 CD and it does the same
> thing. I wonder if there is a way to get round of deleting, uninstall,
> or even format the hard drive to fix this problem.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Xiaobin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jun 24 1999 - 13:00:28 CDT