SIMPLE Oracle with VB6

From: Martin Anderson <sooty70_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 06:57:28 -0800

Can anyone mail me a simple VB program that accesses Oracle using ODBC? I want to write a utility that executes 0 or more DOS jobs depending on some dates in the database and some files. I have a good deal of Oracle knowledge and some VB but I have never used the two in conjunction before.

Thanks, Martin

   -**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.remarq.com/?c ****-  Search and Read Usenet Discussions in your Browser Received on Thu Jun 24 1999 - 09:57:28 CDT