Is it possible to copy a long raw???

From: fred <frederic.servais_at_advalvas.be>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 12:13:32 +0200

I am using long raw in a table and want to copy it, but I read every where that it is not possible to use a longraw column in a create table as or insert into statements... so how can i copy it???

Of course using a LOB I could copy it easily... but it is not...

Any Idea?? Received on Thu Jun 24 1999 - 05:13:32 CDT