Same name for two tables

From: Fred Ruffet <fruffet_at_kaptech.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:50:34 +0200

I work on an Oracle 7.3.4 database. It happens that I have to tables in this database, that have the same name. I don't know how they were created, but in the sys table sys.obj$, they are distinct objects. The second one has never been modified (ctime=mtime), because, I believe, every modification has been done on the first one.
How could I get rid of the second one ? Do I only have to delete its occurence from sys.obj$ ?
Is it an Oracle bug ?

Thanks for any answer,

--

Frédéric Ruffet - fruffet_at_kaptech.com
"Rest is silence" - W. Shakespeare Received on Wed Jun 23 1999 - 07:50:34 CDT