Break Matrix Report Summaries

From: Newt <rcoleman_at_emta.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:38:24 GMT

Hi all

I have created a break matrix report to display monthly sales with summaries for each area, but I am having probs summarising at report level.

I have the break group for each group type, department and category groups surround by the matrix group, with the values group set last. The report produces the following example:

              Dept1 Dept2 Dept3 Total Type 1

  Category 1     4         4         4        12
  Category 2     6         6         6        18
  TOTAL         10        10        10        30

Type 2
  Category 1     5         5         5        15
  Category 2     8         8         8        24
  TOTAL         13        13        13        39

GRAND TOTAL     ??        ??        ??        ??

It is the GRAND TOTAL that I am having problems with. I have tried the summary column in various groups with various resets and product orders, but cannot get the summary to position correctly, although the reset order itself seems okay.

Any ideas?

Rich

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Jun 23 1999 - 06:38:24 CDT