Re: Oracle8i for Linux!!!

From: Bob Bryla <Bob.Bryla_at_avistainc.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 15:30:13 -0500

On all the Linux dist. sites, they point to Oracle's web site where you can "get registered for the next beta or next release of Linux Oracle 8.x.x"... and I can never find the right link much less actually get the CD.

The best I've done from the Oracle site itself is getting 8.0.5.1 EE (which I'm not looking forward to installing). So where can I register or obtain the CD???

BB

David M. Gurley wrote in message <376FA0A3.44569FF3_at_ti.com>...
>Is this a demo version?
>
>tester wrote:
>
>> I heard a couple people already got their CDs... Anyone else have their
CD