Suggest a Book?

From: <izidkiel_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:29:13 GMT

Can anyone suggest a book for quickly learning the concepts of data mapping and database design (maybe even touching upon data warehousing, but that is not required). The book does not have to hammer home the details, I simply want to understand the concepts.

I have had database exposure years ago, and would like to avoid a "dummies" type of book.

Thanks for any help that you can provide, - Tom

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jun 22 1999 - 09:29:13 CDT