Hod do I select the last 100 records of a Table.

From: Glen Gray <gleng_at_bsolved.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 11:53:59 +0100

I know it sounds like a simple request but I can't get it to work.

If I do :

select * from table_name where rownum<=100 order by recordid desc

I get the first 100 records back in reverse order. I haven't been able to do a select into #tmp_table either. I need to get this working fairly quickly so any help would be greatly appreciated.

It's Oracle Server 8.0.3 running on NT Server.

Thanks in advance.

Glen Gray Received on Tue Jun 22 1999 - 05:53:59 CDT