Using export to migrate data

From: Matt Skeens <mskeens_at_xnet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:31:13 -0500

I need to use export to move multiple tablespaces from 8.0.4 to 8i. I need to move each tablespace one at a time. Is there a way I can remove update, delete, and insert capabilities on the tablespace while still preserving select privileges? From my understanding, the create session privilege gives update and insert privileges. Any help is appreciated.

--

Matt Skeens
XNet Information Systems