Re: Are most DBA jobs on UNIX or Mainframe, not NT?

From: Philip Brown <phil+s3_at_bolthole.no-bots.com>
Date: 21 Jun 1999 18:56:18 GMT

On Sat, 19 Jun 1999 09:52:58 +0800, philipc_at_i-cable.com wrote:
>I wouldn't be surprised if Linux runs better than Solaris for the same
>hardware, as
>you should see how quick this OS evolve.

In other words, you love linux, and think it can do anything. Well, sorry, it can't.

Rather than waste typing, I'll just reiterate the facts from my prior article.

--
[Trim the no-bots from my address to reply to me by email!] [ Do NOT email-CC me on posts. Pick one or the other.]

The word of the day is mispergitude Received on Mon Jun 21 1999 - 13:56:18 CDT