Q: returning rows between two positions in a large query

From: Y2K <y2000_at_pacbell.net>
Date: 21 Jun 1999 11:33:19 PDT

I have a large select query that returns rows from a table in different sort orders depending on user inputs, and I wonder if there is any way to return just the rows between two specified positions?

For example, let's say the query returns 2000 rows (in different orders depending on user input), and I only want 50 rows from #150 to #199.

An analogy would be when you go to yahoo and do a search, and the results are broken down into various pages. I want to do the same thing in my web app.

TIA! Received on Mon Jun 21 1999 - 13:33:19 CDT